Content

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Valentine's Day Theme on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:37 am

Robert Grindlock

Administrator
View user profile http://geekthemes.ace.st

Valentine's Day Theme

Hello everybody ,I want to announce all users ,because we have changed theme colours in red ,because valentine's day coming soon .

Ok ,because this important day come , we gave 30 points free to all users,with that we want to invite and your friend to our community.
After 15th February ,the will be the old theme ( with more hovers ) and some edits ,that we will se

The 2nd announcement is ,from 1 April will start the Referral / Invitations system,if you want to your friend's come in community need to send me a private message with his name.

The "P.M Spammers" are wanted , if you get private message ,report them by P.M me ,the report need to have a screenshoot ,if is a spam message ,we will gave you 30 points ,that saw and my signature .

Invite and your friends to join in our community because we really need some members ,if anyone from your friend come ,you will get 5 points / account,they need to type at their's Referral your name

Announcement by Robert Grindlock ,the official GeekThemes Administrator ,relase date on 2 February 2013

Spoiler:
♦️Founder GeekThemes community.
♦️I'm especially problems forum, ie bugs, blur and many others.
♦️If the team thinks you're good to become member of staff, you will be invited for an administrator not me.
♦️If you receive private messages with invitations to other communities, please contact me, these spammers are "Wanted" by 10 Points.

2 Re: Valentine's Day Theme on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:21 am

Robert Grindlock

Administrator
A new teme will come in few weeks ,the version of theme is invision.

Hove youlike them ,you see live construction.

Spoiler:
♦️If the team thinks you're good to become member of staff, you will be invited for an administrator not me.
♦️If you receive private messages with invitations to other communities, please contact me, these spammers are "Wanted" by 10 Points.

3 Re: Valentine's Day Theme on Thu May 02, 2013 5:33 am

Robert Grindlock

Administrator
Hello guys , I want to anounce , from today , GeekThemes is again online !
We need to fix our theme and we will start forum !

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum